Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Help.

Today was a sarcastic, apathetic, negative day.  Like when a really annoying guy who flirts a lot and has a girlfriend says "i miss you," and it takes everything in my being to not say "f*** you" and walk off, so, instead, I say "why?"... then walk off.... When the first trumpet in orchestra wont stop talking and keeps messing up his part, and I want to ask him if he knows how to be professional or act his age for that matter. Today, I sincerely didn't care what people thought of me. I ignored guys who are always flirting. I didn't act friendly or impressed. In fact, I barely talked to anyone. Skipped two classes, walked in late to another one.... a regualar negative Ned, that's what I am. Has anyone seen the real Rachel? You know the one who's a hardworker? She generally has a smile on her face and loves life? Anyone? Cause I dont know this person staring back at me in the mirror. The real Rachel has been missing for some time now. Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment