Sunday, October 23, 2011

Project Live: Days 123-144

We're about to get even more photo heavy... sorry guys, im just so behind! Here goes!

September 14, 2011
of course not....

September 15, 2011

These are a hand carved guitars (that work beautifully!!) by a now-famous alumni of our art department. This guy is awesome!

i think the one on the left is a cigar box type thing. These are just so nifty looking!

wish the picture could capture how beautiful the wood is. I can't remember what type, but gosh it was gorgeous!

this one he hand carved out this little face on the head of one of his guitars. It's so intricate and technical and awesome!


September 16, 2011

nope....


September 17, 2011


ridin into the Dallas area in our charter bus for the SMU game! I would never want to live in a big city like this,
but spending the afternoon sounds nice :)


September 18-29, 2011........ yeah, i know.... Failure to the max! Don't worry, I do better in October!


September 30, 2011


me and cj and a bunch of band kids with whip cream and water balloons. Soooo much fun! :)
my beautiful best friend :)

me and her soaking wet :P


October 1, 2011

two in a row! Ah! :)

Fall! Can i get a what what??!

my band director down in a hole trying to save the day. highschoolers.....

me and my silly friend, Dylan :) not a good picture, but I want to remember people!


October 2, 2011
in case you didn't know, swans are my favorite animal. Beautiful, graceful, wonderful.... find me one (ceramic, glass, plastic, cotton, whatever!) and we'll be best friends :)

april and i playing checkers. Was actually quite a battle (considering i suck at this game)....
 till I just stopped thinking altogether and she won :P

***both these pics were taken at april's mamaw's house. Really cute house :)***


October 3, 2011


yes, it's a Jesus pancake :) courtesy of April and our friend, Blake :)



October 4, 2011


staged.. obviously :P but i was actually pulling her haha

we may be the only ones who ride, much less pay attention, to the boardwalk trolley...
 but we're still cool! (see tiny Lorena back there?) :)

me and nina (don't you see the alien?)

No comments:

Post a Comment