Thursday, January 14, 2010

Silver Laughter

"Hey!" she said as she met him at the door. He didn't even finish kissing her forehead before she started firing questions at him.
"Did you see her?!" she asked emphatically. "Was she strange looking? What was she wearing? I just couldn't believe it whe-"
"I didn't see her, Brit," he interrupted.
"What? Why didn't you say that in the first place?!," she cried.
"You wouldn't stop talking. Her train was del-"
"Gosh, why didn't you see her? Didn't you go to the train station? I told you what she looked like, didn't I? Now Cara and Sue probably already saw her before me, Sam! What if they did?... Sam! Sam, are you listening to me?!"
"Yes, dear, I'm listening. I'm sure it'll be fine because her train was delayed." She'll be in tomorrow."
What?! Why didn't you tell me?"
"I tried to, hun," he told her calmly.
"Really? Oh sorry, Sam," she smiled apologetically. "I was talking too much again, wasn't I? I always do that! You try to tell me things and I just talk over you. I just always get so over-excited and-"
"It's okay, Brit," he laughed. "I'll go to the train station again tomorrow and look for her."
"You're such a saint," she sighed.
"Yes, I know," he said sarcastically. "I am beginning to think you enjoy freaking out about things and over-reacting though. But, of course, I dont mind," he laughed, I enjoy sitting here watching the wrinkles in you're forehead appear and you're ears turn cherry red-"
"Hey!" she said, covering her ears and looking down at the floor self-consciously. "I take back the saint bit!" she yelled as she walked away into the dining room. She was laughing to herself, then she thought of another thing. "Hey and Sam?" she yelled from the other room. "Dont forget to-"
-invite her over, I know!" he called from the other room.
She shook her head in amazement. "I am so lucky," she thought to herself.
"I know, I know!" he called. "I'm amazing! And you just can't get enough!" he cried. He started singing loudly and off-key, "You just can't get enough, just can't get enough!"
Once more, she shook her head in amazement. "I am so unlucky, "she thought to herself.

2 comments:

  1. okayy..had to show you this :)

    A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty and he said no. She asked him if he would want to be with her forever and he said no. She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no. She had heard enough. As she walked away,tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said "You're not pretty you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die..." ♥♥ ~~THE END~~♥♥

    LOVE (: not written by me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love you talitha :) I just went on your page and read it too. Yea, I love that story too!!

    ReplyDelete