Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jesus Loves Me

I dont think I've ever had so much on my mind at one time. Every spare minute, I'm thinking, worrying, planning, etc. So many questions, and numbers running through my mind. So much to research, so much to consider. Should I choose a college based on money? Or academics? Or music? Or personal preferences? All of the above? Is all of the above attainable? If it is, where is it??? Whew! Anyways....

Right now I'm forcing myself to sit down and take this time to calm down. Taking deep breaths. Leaning back in my chair and typing fragments just I cause I can and I feel like it. Stop thinking. Stop it. You're still doing it... Haha, I dont know if I'll ever be able to stop worrying, but I should. I'm not saying I shouldn't be practical. But I've got to remember that I have an amazing God that is taking care of me. He has power and is sovreign over everything. Here are some better questions to be asking myself. Am I really allowing Jesus Christ to be Lord of my life? If I am, am I trusting in that lordship? Do I really believe that He is taking care of me in everything? Or am I like a Saducee who doesn't know the scriptures and doesn't understand the power of God? May it never be that I forget my God! Let me pray that I wont leave Him out of my life anymore!

Anyways, writing helps me clear out my thoughts and straighten out my mind a little bit. Hopefully, my mind wont need as much straightening out next time because I'll be trusting in God's sovreignty!!

Jesus loves me. This I know. Now live in the light of that fact!!

No comments:

Post a Comment