Wednesday, April 20, 2011

African drums and dancing, stress, and a little orchestra on the side

It's only Wednesday and I'm already stressed.... and it's all my fault! I didn't study very well for the math and theory tests that I had today. Had to be up almost all night last night going over EVERYTHING. Luckily, I got a 93 on my theory test.... still awaitng the math results (not so hopefull, im afraid). Also, I still have an hour and 40 minutes left of observing I have to get done before.... not before finals, not even next week..... TOMORROW!!! That means that I have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow and go observe from 7:30-9:10, and make it to class on time. And have all my paperwork done. Then, to top it all off, finals start next week. And I have at least 4 HARD ones.... not happy with myself right now.....


On a brighter note!!!!!!   
We have fun at CAPA (Creative and Performing Arts). We relieve our stress by going free-style on bongos, congas, didgeridoos, rainsticks, and maraccas outside for no reason. Then we invite others to dance with us. We're music majors, what can we say? Exibit A:



One more thing, I have an orchestra concert tomorrow night. It's gonna be the bomb! Cant wait! Mom might come :) That's exciting, because I think she's the only one in my little circle who would actually enjoy it!
Anyway, be prayin for the irresponsible, stressed-out girl. And stay tuned.... ALL OF YOU! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment