Thursday, April 21, 2011

Talking

Iv been talking a lot today (i know its only 11 a.m, but iv been up a while). Iv been talking to myself, talking to middle-school students, talking non-stop to one of my guy friends. It really is annoying, especially since I dont enjoy people who feel the need to fill up empty space with words. I dont like those types of people, yet I've been one of them today... ugh. It's not like I had anything important to say, I just constantly felt like I needed to keep talking to impress people. And I knew nobody cared, and would rather me stop, but here's me: BLAH BLAH BLAH...... unable to stop, like a robot. Grrrrr..... 

BUT!!!! I found out that today was only the last day to observe! I dont have to turn in my paperwork till later! And class was canceled! So now, I will feel all the stress and tension slip out of my neck and shoulders as I take a nap.... I have it sooooo good.

Love you all,
Rach <3

1 comment: