Sunday, April 17, 2011

How do you spell 'unnecessary?'

So.....
Someone needs to buy me one of these --->
They are soo ceeeute! I don't know how good of a pet it would be. But, wouldn't it be worth it just to get to look at that cute face everyday?
Idk...... I've had bunnies before......

Anyway, my mom went to my concert. And, for reason, she wanted me to tell everyone that she went and she LOVED it. <--- That may have something to do with my occasional mentionings that she plays walleyball instead of coming to my concerts.... ok, maybe more than "occasional." Haha, anyway, just so "y'all" know... SHE LOVED IT!!! ..........

They have "Kettle" seasoning for popcorn at the movies now. Of course, I am joyous. Of course, more than I should be..........

It's so funny how we put our favorite songs on our ipod, then end up hating them. We scroll through our ipod of favorite songs for songs that we actually want to listen to. Irony = Happiness. <--- (almost spelled that wrong) Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment