Thursday, May 12, 2011

Project Live: Days 4-7

May 8, 2011

The girls finally getting to play the sorely missed 2-hand touch football with their big brother :)

                                                       

                                                                      (nina always posing)      


(devising the next secret play)

(i just love how this picture turned out. The way everything is blurred, but her, is amazing to me! High- five phone camera!)


May 9, 2011



                 Me, forgetting to take a picture till the exciting world was already asleep. Haha, oh well :)


May 10, 2011



(patting the bed for me to sit and read with her) Oh lovely life :-)


Reading with Ana. Really, any time spent with this sister of mine is a sure treat. She cracks me up, that one!


May 11, 2011


All the ingredients needed for the wonderful shake my brother made me this morning. Y do I ever complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment