Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Project Live: Days 9-12

Failed again for Friday and Saturday (May, 13 and May 14)! I can't remember what happened on Friday, so I'll put a picture from My friend Ivy Brightwell's photography gallery. My friend Ivy is an incredible photographer. This is a picture from her self-portrait album for school:

May, 13 2011

 Beautiful person inside and out and so much talent!!!! Love :)


And, Saturday, my brother and sisters randomly decided to go skating. We wanted to have fun and we did. It was great! However, I was too caught up in the moment to remember to take a pic. So, here's a pic of some people skating.

May 14, 2011



 
Just imagine these people laughing as they skate at a snail's pace because they keep falling over each other.... then you've got us! :) Great fun!


May 15, 2011



(goofin of while we were cleanin the office) 

(my brother's girlfriend. Cutest thing ever)


 (took a pic of herself)

(leaving dozens of voicemails on our home phone for my dad hahahaha. Fun stuff man)



May 16. 2011


(showin me her piggy at Nina's softball game. Mom's fingers shadow on her face haha) 

(hoppin on one foot for a game hehe)



No comments:

Post a Comment