Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sad Song for Sad Times

Verse 1:

The lights around the room are slowly burning me
The power of the silence sinking in
The darkness that I feel is slowly killing me
That water that you pour is steady poinsoning

Chorus:

I feel your arms, but then they're gone.
Just when I feel safe, that's when I fall.
Don't you hear my call?
No, you dont need me at all

Verse 2:

The colors of Spring are suddenly lost on me
The coldness inside, is all too real
I wonder if I'll ever come again to see
The beauty of the world, and start again to feel

Chorus:
I feel your arms, but they they're gone.
Just when I feel safe, that's when I fall.
Don't you hear my call?
No, you dont need me at all.

Bridge:

But I'll look back one day,
And realize, happily,
that I am finally free.
Finally free.

-Rachel Zytkoskee
*sad song for sad times (month or so ago), but, fortunately, Jesus for all times!!!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment