Friday, July 15, 2011

Project Live: Days 55-63

June 26, 2011 - June 27, 2011..... nuttin :P


June 28, 2011


Mom finally got her baby box turtle! (oh and that bag underneath is full of beautiful corn from the farmer's arkey that we had just gone to for the first time!) :)


June 29, 2011


shucking that corn :)


June 30, 2011

forgot so... a picture of a picture that me and a fellow intern/friend put up some time that week in honor of another friend/former intern :)






July 1, 2011


This one was at ihop. You understand this only if you've been reading my posts and if you're a fan of lupe fiasco :)


July 2, 2011


forgot AGAIN... but I'll tell you that this was the day that I got stuck on interstate for, literally, an hour and 45 minutes!! I was only going to Shreveport. 20 minute drive from my house tops. Bumber to bumper, most of the time completely stopped... for an hour and 45 minutes! Crazy stuff, dude.


July 3, 2011


cuz....

July 4, 2011



the produce that i picked up at the grocery that day. Some blueberries and a lemon for the dessert I made. Nectarines for yumminess. And a butternut squash for experimenting :)



July 5, 2011


fellow intern/best friend, She-She, and awesome kid, Kameron :)

cutest kid ever, Ayanah, writing a story in tutoring :) Love, love, love her!

The items i bought my mother for her birthday. She looooved everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment