Sunday, July 24, 2011

Project Live: Days 64-76

July 6, 2011-July 7, 2011 nuthin :(


July 8, 2011


Our Dear Dalton Hill planking a box fan at Marilynn's...good times :)


July 9, 2011

Forgetting is actually a good thing bc it means i was too busy doing all sorts of things to remember to take a picture :P


July 10, 2011


painting the set for VBS skits :)



July 11, 2011

.... Jp arrived late ^ the day before this day. He surprised me by showing up at my house :) So, I basically spent this whole day with him. He came after VBS was over then we went to his house (napped sporadicaly, conversed with his mom, watched tv, watched vids with James... pure bliss really). Then we went to Monday Night Club which he hasn't been to in a long time and I haven't been to in longer. He was greatly recieved (great to watch :D ). Then we hung out afterwards at the duck pond cuz that's what we do :). Dropped him off, went home, and slept like a very, very happy baby.


July 12, 2011


took Mom and the girls out to dinner at Smashburger before going to the Stranges :)


July 13, 2011

*Treasure* from VBS :)



"Dozer" Dad's favorite thing at work these days. Really cute :)



July 14, 2011


Katelyn- friend and helper-outer with my VBS 4 yr. olds :)

perfect looking whip cream atop my hot chocolate (twas cold and my human jacket wasn't enough lol)
....oh and i wish i had photography skills like my girl!!!!!!


July 15, 2011

Nathaniel enjoying himself (too quickly!) at VBS :)

one picture of him while he was here and it was this one.... hoorah for awkward faces!!!! (she-she took this) :P


July 16, 2011........
...... was Saturday. The Saturday in which Jp and I spent, literally, the WHOLE day together. It began with Saturday Morning Bible Club, then the interns... plus Jp... and Colby... (haha) went to Canes for lunch. I went to Jp's house for awhile where we watched 'Matilda' in it's entirety, then went to ma house to hang for a bit, then we went on our date :P Abby Singers then downstairs to Midnight in Paris (which was lovely even the third time) :-) No pictures, but I doubt I'll forget this day....


July 17, 2011

old video of Jeep cuz I forgots....




 July 18, 2011

helped move a washing machine with Jeep, then to Monday Night Club again, where little Caden (Terrance's son) drew me a picture :)


No comments:

Post a Comment