Sunday, July 24, 2011

Some words.... finally! :)

Ok, so sorry for this picture crazed blog right now. Iv just been forgetting to do the picture thing, and have had to little to no time to write anything :P

But, it's ok. I've been having an amazing summer! Whew! It's all I had hoped it would be :) Unfortunately, it is coming to an end pretty soon here.... But, that's just how it goes! It's time for me to do other things now! School time! It may not be my favorite thing. It may even feel pointless at times, but I cant live my life to the fullest when everything's going my way and not when everything isn't. I need to do that all the time!

There are many worries and stressfull thoughts that go through my head these days. One of them, is that I'll never be mature enough for the life I'm choosing. I feel like I'll always be this teenager that just wants things all the time. Someone that gives up when it just smells like hard work. Someone who is impatient, immature, selfish, and childish. Someone who gives in to worldly pleasures and thinks way more on unholy and worldly things than she does on things that are right and pure. Someone who can't make a decision without being backed into a corner. A girl who's always gonna be pretending to be better than she is. Who psycho-analyzes everything, producing unnecessary stress..... hm, irony? Haha.

Anyway, I've heard that everyone feels inadequate. But, the true Christian, while he acknowledges his faults (sin), still keeps his eyes steadily focused on God, the One who constantly cleanses them of their sin. The One they depend on to live and love through them. The One they know they are hopeless and helpless without. I can grow and mature into a Godly woman through Christ who strengthens me. I see that I am unworthy, but I don't have to dwell on that. In fact, if I do, I'll stay in this same spot of complacency. Anyway, if anyone's reading this. Just pray that I'll keep my focus on Jesus. That I'll work to let Him shine through this wretched body, making it beautiful and perfect :) Also, pray that I'll seek the Lord in all the big decisions I'm going to make in this coming year.... And for my little friend, Shelby Brazeal. She's a kid that comes to the summer program. I feel like she could be a great candidate for some discipleship. Thanks. Love y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment