Saturday, October 15, 2011

Project Live: Days 105-122

To lighten things up a little bit :)

August 28-29, 2011
 um.. not yet.

August 30, 2011


introducing the music faculty.... geniuses man...
There now, don't geniuses just lighten the mood?

August 31, 2011

no, but me likey :)


imma dork, i know :P


September 1, 2011


you know those pretty sunsets that the picture screws up? Yeah....... :)
outside Wally world

September 2, 2011

nope


Septembre (Sep-teh-mmm-bu-rrrrrr-aayyy) 3, 2011


walking in the morning. yes, it was raining, but i was dedicated..... actually, mostly cause I was
already up at 8 on a Saturday, so nothing was gonna stop me.


September 4-7, 2011

:-'(   (i cry from my nose)


September 8, 2011


idk why this keeps loading on its side. My computer must just hate piano textbooks. Yeah, that makes sense.


September 9, 2011

no, but im Stronger!!!!! (than yesterday... oooh yeah)


September 10, 2011

LSU game!!! :)


me and my bffffffff (figure it out!) eating pieces of someone's 5 pound Hershey Chocolate Bar..... yes really. 

Tiger Stadium! I performed for all these people and they loved me. Every last one of them.
And April's Birthday!! :)


blech picture of me, and caveman Jonathan, but April looks fantastic, and it was a fun time :)


September 11, 2011

no picture :/ Hard to imagine it's been 10 years! Prayed for the families still living with losses today.


September 12, 2011


my computer doesn't like anything music related. Totally about to throw this thing away.....
Oh, I'm listening to Britney Spears right now? Nevermind.


September 13, 2011


the beeeuuuuutiful oboe reed I made.... literally I have tears in my nose....


**** please excuse all the silliness in this post. anything to laugh, folks****

No comments:

Post a Comment