Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stuff of today:

1) Looked at one guy in particular a little too frequently in my music theory class.

2) Did alright on my math quiz, and once again, alright on my music history test. Which i care about way more. obviously. (musicology professor is the end goal; i hate math)

3) cleaned a lot on my room and bathroom (bc my family was gonna come in here)

4) missed/forgot about ANOTHER rehearsal. But Bakenhus was cool about it :)

5)  got dressed in my vampiress attire *many pictures to come ..... Cj did my face paint, mom brought the boots and the cape!!! Woot :)

6) Everyone came to the concert !!!!!!  (except dad, but that's ok cuz he came to the last one) It was awesome and everyone looked soooo great!

7) Took half the paint and makeup off my face first..... obviously, so I could look like Mulan. I even took a squinty-eyed picture and sent it to my mom and brother. Yesh.  *pictures of this as well

8) Sitting here, feeling like I had a really outstanding day, for the first time in a while. I wasn't in yesterday or tomorrow. I really was HERE today. That's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment