Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Project Live: Days 144-154

October 5, 2011



part of a photo shoot April and I did downtown :)

October 6, 2011


some cool lookin drums in orchestra :)

havin fun editing an old picture :)


October 7, 2011


April took this, while driving, on our way out of Natty to Marshal. Great fun :)

October 8, 2011


April and Casey (my cousins) about to run a 5k that I chickened out of. (this picture was taken about
3.5 seconds after I fell off a curb and sprained my ankle. I was smiling and trying not to scream. A real champ.)

October 9, 2011




my friend and former roommate, Wendy, and her awesome friend, Jordan! Their birthdays are close together :)


October 10, 2011


calendar where we write back and forth to each other (me and cj). A Monte Python reference. This is why we're best friends.


October 11-13, 2011
Hey, shhh! I've done really well this round!

October 14, 2011


I thought this kid was such a cutie, I just had to take a picture. So, while his mother wasn't looking,
I peeked my phone around my arm and took a stalker picture. Shhh...

October 15, 2011


just sittin on the railing o the third floor. Someone kicked the poor guy off later.

our percussionists are so cute :)

My friend Stephen. I think he looks like Doofenshmirtz on Phineas and Ferb.... in a good way!


Woohoo! I'm almost up to date! Everybody cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment