Friday, November 4, 2011

The Bad Thing....

The bad thing about growing up in a church..... is everyone knows EVERYTHING. They watch your every move and "discuss" you're life decisions with others. That sounds really negative, but it's not always that way. I think a lot of the time, it's just because they care about you, and frankly, other people's lives almost always seem more exciting than our own. Good intentions, but, I still hate it. It especially doesn't help that I naturally assume people think negatively about me in the first place. Now, hold on, I know that the world doesn't revolve around me. And people aren't holding their breath, waiting to see what I do next. I know. But, I also know that people just naturally wonder about other people. Especially people they've watched grow up. They want to see them do well, and, cast an opinion on every event in the person's life. That's fine. It really is. It just makes me not want to go to church. That's horribly selfish, I know. But, I guess, I'm just tired of putting up this facade of being happy every time everyone knows I'm not. I despise that game. Maybe I should put this all out of my head, and stop trying to think for everyone. In fact, I know I should cut that out........ Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment