Thursday, November 24, 2011

A break :)

One of my favorite past-times is daydreaming about what I will constantly keep in stock in my kitchen when I finally get one :)


basil..... yummmm

corn is just good. and pretty. It's not too healthy, but I love it!

I've got to be pasta's #1 fan. I'd have to have all kinds of pasta all the time.

rosemary :)

LEMONS!!!! I can put use the juice and zest on almost anything! So much flava!

i love tossin these in a pan with some onion and olive oil. Smells delish.

got to be my favorite veggie. Has to be cooked right tho! I like mine with a little crunch.
And it would be cool if I could afford to buy my peas like this ^ !!!

thyme! I def need more experience with this spiffy little herb :)

yummy in the pan with the garlic. And so dang pretty :)

gotta have that EVOO! Don't think I could keep this ^ much in my
house at all times but I'd do my best!

vanilla extract

and nutmeg :) use it in sweet AND savory dishes! And I've ever had it like this ^ where
you grate/ground it yourself. Oh the dreams I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment