Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ramblings




This is nice. I like living this way. Calm, content, free, happy. I fight against being boxed in now. I listen to suggestions and opinions from those that really love me. But, I make my own decisions. I'm absolutely certain that God is guiding me. We're so close now, that I don't need to worry about all the rules I'm supposed to follow. My one desire is to be His. So, I know I don't have to worry about anything else. Obviously, I still sin, but I'm not afraid of asking for forgiveness and moving on. I'm not afraid of what you think of me. Or, at least, I know I don't have to be. I'm proud of who I am :)

New fave artists with fave song:

Ingrid Michaelson - "Oh What A Day"

Arcade Fire - "Rococo"

Radiohead - "You"

Mumford & Sons - "Little Lion Man"

Ray Lamontagne - "Be Here Now"

The Killers - "All These Things That I've Done"


Sometimes I think I can be friends with people. Then I have another conversation with them. I remember why I was questioning our friendship when I'm exhausted after about 6 min. I wish people would lighten up. If you're gonna have a pity party, give me a heads up so I can get the hell out!

That is all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment