Saturday, February 4, 2012

Celebrities Are People Too

I find it hard to criticize celebrities a lot. I don't agree with a lot that I see. But, I find it unfair that I'm seeing it in the first place. Yea, this is the life they signed on for. Whatever. Just because their job makes them famous, doesn't mean I'm entitled to knowing who they slept with.

And yes, most of the time, they are responsible for the things they do. And some of them are lying dirtbags. But they're still humans. Have you ever had someone assume you did something you didn't? Or maybe they saw something that looks a lot worse than it is? I mean, you never know. I understand, that they're are not always the victims. But, I don't like generalizing people. I don't like assuming if I can help it.

I want to talk to Lindsay Lohan. Even if we would probably never be friends, bc we're so entirely different. But, I'd like to be inside her mind for a bit. I want to see how much she's been decieved of how much she's decieved herself. What are the values that have been instilled in her since birth? Is she genuinely happy or sad? Or has she mixed her persona with her person? Must be confusing....

Nobody in the "fame" industry is encouraged to be honest. People have to protect themselves. Their reputation is the most important thing in the world. That would be a terrible life. Everything they depends on how they are percieved. I feel sorry for the celebrities who love the attention more than the job. But, at some point, even those celebrities need a break, whether they deserve it or not.

What I've learned is that people are COMPLICATED!!! Things are usually not all black and white. And people's feelings often don't make sense to themselves or the people around them. I wish people would stop pretending. I know they wont. But, I feel bad for the people that feel like they have to. Even a tiny bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment