Monday, April 2, 2012

Dude.

I'm so pumped about today. Simple things that made this day awesome:


1) Assignments finished and turned in on time.

2) Took a test that I studied for

3) Fixed my hair, and wore makeup and matching, cute clothes (the matching is a big deal, guys)

4) Found a homework assignment that my teacher  gave back to me, but then accidentally recorded the grade incorrectly. Gonna give it to her tomorrow for proof! :)

5) Wrote out my maj/min scales for practice and productivity!

6) dress rehearsal for the concert tomorrow went well :)

7) the songs on KLOVE today were all about God's love and how big it is compared to anything else I'm fighting.

8) my beautiful friend, Catey , sent me an encouraging txt msg that warmed my heart.


The best thing about today was that it started out with me feeling sick, sad, and hopeless. But God showed himself to me. I'm so thankful this day He has made. He gave me a break from this ever-present gloom that wants to consume me. Today, I learned that He is so big and mighty and full of love. I don't want to be fearful of myself anymore, because I trust in God. He'll never disappoint me. What a promising, rewarding day!

Thank you, Lord, for who you are.
And, thank you for giving my wonderful friends
to get me through and be examples of You.
I love You forever.

1 comment:

  1. I love that God turned your day around! He is so good. He turned my heart around yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete