Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tidbits

Things that annoy me:

  1. prissy people and prissy places (like country clubs)

  2. mouth noises (smacking, chewing, etc)

  3. most popular music on the radio

  4. fake people

  5. haughty people

  6. spending money

  7. myself

  8. most cats

  9. reckless driving

  10. flirts
Things that make me happy:

  1. that little singing bird in the morning

  2. my sister, Kristina's, uncontrollable, belly laugh

  3. discussions/debates about theology

  4. finishing a book in record time

  5. irony (satire, especially)

  6. GOOD movies

  7. learning something new

  8. watching acts of kindness being exchanged between perfect strangers (helping fix a car, cross the street, hold heavy packages)

  9. children!!!!!!!

  10. all different races, backgrounds, cultures, and personalities worshiping together!

..... just in case y'all thought I was this perfect Christian who doesn't understand real life :P I get irritated by stupid, little things too. But even tho its hard, I do love those kinds of people that annoy me to death. Haha, love y'all!

~Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment