Friday, May 27, 2011

Project Live: Days 17- 24

May 21, 2011


 Homemade Corndogs :) I know they look gross, but they were delish! Geez, these things are hard to make!


May 22, 2011



This is a new workout plan that I started! Pray that I don't give up this time! (disregard above fried food)


May 23, 2011


I forgot to take a picture for this day, so here's one of my favorite pics of my sisters :)


May 24, 2011


Late night pic cause I had almost forgot!!!!! :P I made dinner on this day-- pork chops, mashed potatoes, and roasted corn! Thanks to Jodi Michelle!!!!      :-) 


May 25, 2011


Some of my crazy dears from Sunset at church on Wednesday! Cannot wait for interning!


May 26, 2011



Took the girls to Chikfila for breakfast. They played in the play room :)



Got my HelloSomebody watch in the mail! Woohoo!

I was reading a book in a chair next to Ana, and barely heard her say something about a "frozen game." I look up a few seconds later to find her in frozen in this pose. Could not stop laughing!!!! (Cate's "statue" game, perhaps!)


May 27, 2011


 Fam got to talk to Jonathan on skype :-)


One of the prettiest cats I've ever seen! Picture doesn't do her justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment