Monday, October 10, 2011

The Stuff of Today

1) I didn't get my thory midterm back yet........

2) I keep having flashbacks of happier times. Stomach sickness and queasiness follow without fail.

3) Practice is going to be long.

4) I sprained my ankle during the weekend... again. So, I am limping and hurting with every step.

5) I gave a guy a little too harsh of a look earlier. I didn't know how to recover. Luckily, he went on flirting unphased....

6) C.j. wrapped my ankle in an Ace bandage, which we're hoping will help.

7) I discovered that I don't actually know how to spell the word "oppertunity" Don't know if it's an e or an o. I decided that I don't want to know. I feel like being willfully ignorant. I don't think I've ever done that. It's some sort of freedom, I think.

8) This is sad.

Goodbye peeps.

P.S "Peeps" marshamallows are the nastiest thing in the world. I think every single one of them should be run over by an 18-wheeler.

P.P.S. You guys aren't nasty. I love you guys. Calm down, it's just a term!

No comments:

Post a Comment