Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dear God

God, You are good. I'm letting you know that I appreciate it. I've been questioning and complaining and feeling bitter towards You lately, but I do want you to know that I'll come around. I want to thank you for sending Yourself to me through my family, and through music. I want my friends to know that I'm ok. That I'm struggling, but I'll be alright. Struck down, really struck down; but not destroyed.

Many years ago, I told You that I wanted to be like a woman that I knew when I grew up. I looked up to her, and I still do. And now, she has been struck down. I know that she is strong. And, I want to be strong too. It's hard for me to accept what You do, but I bet she accepts it. I bet she cries, but she still wants Your will. I bet she trusts in You, and I bet her faith isn't wavering.

My faith is so faint, I bet You cant even see it anymore.

 Please. I still want to be like her.... I still want to be like You.

But I'm going backwards.

Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment