Sunday, February 19, 2012

Future Dream Home

Here's some more items for the kitchen.





Also for the kitchen.




I just love this refrigerator. I don't know how practical it is. But, for some reason, it's just beautiful.


And for other rooms...





doesn't need to be this fancy. But I just love the clawfoot.


and.







....obviously, I suffer a bit from nostalgia.


Also, I like the idea of seasonal decorating. I would have tiny gourds and pumpkins on the table in autumn. And, I would keep flowers on the table as much as possible. And I would hang cheesy holly and ivy around during the winter. I hate tablecloths. I would have hardwood floors. Fireplaces are lovely. Not the gas ones, but the ones you have to put firewood in and light it, and blow on it to make it go faster. That's always fun.

Oh yea. I want one of these too...



and one of these



with an ice cream maker extension!!!

And a gas stove. NOT ELECTRIC! 


Ghokae! I may be done for now.

1 comment:

  1. I like that fridge and that bathtub, they are both awesome! Also, listening to coldplay on a record player makes coldplay sound ten times better! But Natty is really wearing off on you, haha!

    ReplyDelete